n. 229/2014 on the identification of simplified methods for the information and the acquisition of consent for the use of cookie, RAM Elettronica S.r.l.u. with sole administrator, as data controller (the “Owner”) provides you with the following information about cookies installed on the ramelettronica.it domain (the “Site”).
What are cookies?
Cookies ara data created by a server that are stored in text files on the hard disk of the computer or on any device used by the user to access the Site on the Internet (smartphone, tablet) and allow to collect information on the navigation carried out by the user on the Site.
Cookies can be stored permanently on your computer and have a variable duration (so called persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed from the Site you are visiting (so called first party cookie) or they can be installed from other websites (so called third party cookies).
Types of Cookies used and related purpose
- Technical Cookies
These first party cookies are used to guarantee
and facilitate the activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site for the normal navigation of the site and allow its functions (such as allowing,for example,to authenticate to restricted areas, to save your session,your browsing navigation,to save products in the cart,remember selected criteria such as language, manage traffic distribution, etc.) and to collect some aggregate (anonymous) information about users.
- Analytical cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users (number of visitors, pages visited, time spent on the site etc.).
- Profiling Cookies
These cookie are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
The Site does not use profiling cookies.
- Profiling cookies – Social media
These third party cookies allow users to interact with social network (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and in particular to share content of the site through aforementioned channels.
- Profiling cookies – Advertising
These third party cookies allow to collect data and interests of visitors, in order to build a detailed profile on them used later for marketing purposes. In this way, users will be able to receive personalized advertisements and targeted on the basis of their interests.
Managing cookie preferences
You can know the information and how to disable third party cookies by clicking on the links contained in the “Elimination procedure” of the tables above .
Finally, you can oppose the registration of cookies on your hard disk by configuring your browser to disable cookies. Below are the modes offered by the main browser:
- 1. Open Internet Explorer;
- 2. Click on the button “Tools” and then on “Internet Options”;
- 3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow them all
- 4. Then click on “Ok”.
- 1. Open Google Chrome;
- 2. Click on the “Tools” icon
- 3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”;
- 4. Select “Content Settings” under “Privacy”;
- 5. In the “Cookie” tab it is possibile to deselect cookies and save your preferences.
- 1. Open Firefox
- 2. Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard
- 3. In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
- 4. Then select the “Privacy” tab;
- 5. Click on “History settings” and then on “Use custom settings”;
- 6. Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
- 1. Open Opera;
- 2. Click on “Settings” in the browser menu and select “Settings”;
- 3. Select “Quick preferences”;
- 4. Deselect “Enable cookies”;
- 1. Open Safari;
- 2. Select “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the following dialog window;
- 3. In the section “Accept cookie” you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the help button (marked with a question mark);
- 4. For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click
on “Show cookies”.
After these operations, however, some functions of the web pages may not be performed correctly.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data collected using cookies may be processed by employees and collaborators of the data controller as authorised data subjects and/or system administrators.
These data may also be processed by trusted companies that perform on our behalf technical and organizational tasks. These companies are our direct collaborators and perform the function of data controller.
In particular,in the context of the processing of data carried out through this site, the Data Controller has appointed the company RAM Elettronica S.r.l.u. as Data Processor sole shareholder regarding the management and technical maintenance of the site.
Their list is constantly updated and is available upon request by sending a communication to the address below or an email to email@example.com.
The data collected using cookies will not be transferred to third parties .
The data collected using cookies will not be disseminated.
At any time you may request information on the processing of your personal data, obtain the updating, rectification or integration of the same, and obtain the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law and oppose the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR reported in full at the end of this policy.
To excersise your rights you can contact the data controller by sending a written communication to the address below or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data controller and processor
The data controller is the company RAM Elettronica S.r.l.u. with sole shareholder, Scarcelli Vincenzo sole administrator, with registered and operational office at Via Ospedaletto Km 1,700 int. D, 76123 Andria (BT), VAT NUMBER 04407990722.
The data processor is the company RAM Elettronica S.r.l.u. with sole shareholder, Scarcelli Vincenzo sole administrator, with registered and operational office at Via Ospedaletto Km 1,700 int. D, 76123 Andria (BT), VAT NUMBER 04407990722.